官方APP下载:钱柜娱乐qg999全能特训(微信小程序版,支持苹果手机、安卓手机)
创办于2003年
UNSV记不住?那就记中文谐音“忧安思危”吧!
UNSV钱柜娱乐qg999学习频道 - Slow and steady wins the race!
报名“钱柜娱乐qg999口语慢成班”,三年拿下钱柜娱乐qg999口语!
手机微信学钱柜娱乐qg999
打开手机微信,扫描以下二维码,即可通过我们的微信小程序学钱柜娱乐qg999。
钱柜娱乐qg999全能特训(微信小程序)
UNSV钱柜娱乐qg999学习频道淘宝网店
淘宝网店购买咨询
客服短信:18913948480
客服邮箱:web@unsv.com
标准VIP会员
全站资料无限下载、手机APP免费使用。
¥598元/12个月
钱柜娱乐qg999口语慢成班
承诺3年拿下口语!
分享到:

倡议:让我们每日上网先来这锻炼钱柜娱乐qg999吧!

楼主:weonli 日期: 回贴:884 浏览:

希望您看到我的帖子后,每天上网第一件事就是来这里用钱柜娱乐qg999写下你当天的心情,有趣的事,新见闻,新思考,成才立志,什么都可以。
Not only write message in english, but also communicate our thought.

“习惯决定性格,性格决定命运”,来吧,让我们养成好的习惯去改变我们的命运吧!!!

另外,为了大家有兴趣参与这个每天锻炼的主题,我如果有有趣的东西就拿到这里来更新分享,也提醒大家要有心去观察身边无处不在的知识,多看看多想想,养成好习惯,记住哦~~~这可会改变你的命运哦!呵呵,有什么分享的,发消息给我啊,让这里更新得更快。提倡快乐钱柜娱乐qg999,快乐生活。

1楼 作者:weonli@163.com 创建: <编辑>  <引用>
Let me introduce myself firstly. I'm a student of The major I am studying is Network engineering of The Computer Science College. Now ,because of the coming of the leader of the military committee to check the education havest, we have to take exercise to make our body stronger. Everyday I am tired and eat more than ever before. The standard file require us bodily form —— The weight must between the number of height substract 105 and + or - 10 percents . For example, I'm 176cm ,then I have to make my weight between 71+ or - 7.1 kilogram(from 63.9 to 78.1) . At present,I'm 64 kilogram. Thank you for reading . Please give some precious suggestion to me. Thank you.
2楼 作者:scarecrow 创建: <编辑>  <引用>
your English is so good,I support your suggestion,and I will come here everyday.
3楼 作者:zuoqingg@163.com 创建: <编辑>  <引用>
you are great!,
  第4楼 作者:mirage 创建: <编辑>  <引用>
it's really a good idea to practise our english in this way!
5楼 作者:maniacCV 创建: <编辑>  <引用>
Learn from the PLA and salute to the PLA!The army love the peple and the the people cherish the army. We are united as one. You are expected to come here and air your viewpoints and exchange your military information!
6楼 作者:hanse 创建: <编辑>  <引用>
I would like to be friends with you ! My qq code is 405677231 and my msn code is hanse-2006@hotmail.com Now let me introduce myself ! I'm a college student. The department I study is Management of Public utilities. At the begining of learn I was not interest in it because I prefer to study economics. I want to be a merchant. However, I changed my mind later and I enjoy it now. Are you enjoy sport? I like sport especially basketball. I joined in a basketball team two years ago. I like games too. For example, CS and so on. If you want to communicate to me . You can use the above code and I'm very happy with it. My English is poor. Please teach me something about English in future.
7楼 作者:nebulosewolf@163.com 创建: <编辑>  <引用>
That is a good idea! I should get an english name,do I?
  第8楼 作者:子玉 创建: <编辑>  <引用>
   大家好,我是这里的一名新生.来到这里的人都有一个共同的目标,那就是希望我们的钱柜娱乐qg999更上一层楼,希望在今后的日子里,大家能够互相帮助,以达到我们共同的目的.
9楼 作者:weonli@163.com 创建: <编辑>  <引用>
I haven't come here for some time.becuse several days before, we began the aggrandizement of the discipline. several days before,The captain of ours said that "In the coming two weeks,All the thing which all of you have to do is training ,from the moment you get up everyday.". The number of the physical items which we have to be up to par is 9,Including long-distance running,push-up, sit-up,chin-up and so on. The amount of the military items is 5,but sorry I can,t tell them in detail.Because of two reason,one is that I don't know how to express them and the other is that I don't want to break the army rule of the secrecy. I am very happy to see the message which praise my english is good~~~~~~~This is the first time,^_^,thank you for your encouragement .I just want to say that the little message I wrote before cost me 30 minutes..........I hope I can improve my writing ability... And , I want to make friends with all of you ,my QQ :51215773.I like sport and the favorite one is basketball, before the aggrandizement of this discipline,I practiced basketball basic skill every night ,but now ,I haven't much time to do it.. Oh ,this time I used 35 min to finish this message. In fact ,my english is poor ,but I am trying my best to change this situation.let's go ahead together!!! I hope some one can point out the mistake I make .Thank you for your reading .
10楼 作者:weonli@163.com 创建: <编辑>  <引用>
To Hanse: I check the data of your QQ but it's very briefness,and the QQ grade is zero. I hope you can put the QQ code which you often use .thank you !
版权所有©2003-2015 南京通享科技有限公司,保留所有权利。未经书面许可,严禁转载本站内容,违者追究法律责任。 中国互联网经营ICP证:苏B2-20120186
广播台